Tuesday 13 March 2012

essential spending and journaling prompts.

a and i are crazy about kikki.K. we call our shopping there "essential spending."


Today, i'm inspired by their Journaling Prompt #55: Thank you for...

a, thank you for being such an amazing friend. thank you for supporting me in the hardest times and cheering with me in times of joy. thank you for being beautiful, wonderful you.

mum, thank you for all the sacrifices you have made. thank you for being such a constant in my life. thank you for giving me so much, without showering me with materialistic things. thank you for your love.

grandma, thank you for taking care of me. thank you for taking the load off when things get rough. thank you for showing me the best attitude for life is forgiving and forgetting.

thank you for reading.
love, h



No comments:

Post a Comment